An experiment I would love to run:
(1) Measure the amount of stress hormone released on average by a single person when experiencing a subway delay for some small fixed amount of time;
(2) Integrate over the length of the delay;
(3) In total, end up approximating the total amount of stress hormones released over the course of a subway delay, by all the angry commuters;
(4) Include statistics about the frequency of occurrence of subway delays.
(5) Calculate total stress hormone secretions (sum over all commuters) caused by subway problems over the course of a year;
(6) Find correlations with health problems and life expectancy;
(7) Present documents to TTC to demonstrate negative impacts of TTC on the lives of Toronto citizens.